- Have definitely identified that physical activity makes me feel better. If I don't do anything I tend to get lazier and lazier and end up feeling off. That said, having come back from a transatlantic trip I need to make sure that I don't try to do too much.
- Have also had the revelation that I don't need to really stay in my current industry if a better position comes up. Somehow that hadn't quite sunk in. I'm due a review of the state of the nation anyway so mapping my way forward was always in the plan.
- Might fancy living in Ottawa. There's something about being able to walk around to get to places that appeals.
- Where I live right now is definitely not ideal for walking and exploring the countryside. But an English Heritage membership will fix that temporarily.
- Have a vague notion that I might want to start writing again.
- It's finally sunk in that eating and bread really does show up significantly digestion-wise. The fact that I'm mostly eating vegetables and fish seems to be what my body prefers.
- Probably should start re-learning all that high school French that I didn't pay much attention to at the time.